Friday, September 12, 2008

Dome Sweet Dome...Volunteers!

Last Sunday I got the opportunity to see the Saints open the season with a big win at home in the Superdome. Although is was not as special a moment as in 2006 after hurricane Katrina the game was still exciting. It went down the last few minutes of the fourth quarter. The game was sealed with a interception which I caught on my camera. The Red arrow indicates the game winning INT!

The "WHO DAT?" Crew after the BIG win!

On Monday I decided to drive down to Houma, La. This is where the eye of Gustav passed over. The below picture shows some damage as many billboards were knocked over.

The reason for going was to see if Vintage should organize a team to go and do relief work. But when i got there I noticed a beautiful site.... The Volunteer State had already arrive and had it under control!


Go VOLS!


No comments: