Friday, January 16, 2009

Mount of Beatitudes

2,000 years ago in Galilee the greatest sermon ever preached was preached by a man named Jesus of Nazareth. On a beautiful hillside, over looking the Sea of Galilee. this Sermon is recorded in Matthew 5-7.

I shot my first video on this site. As you will see I'm not a professional.



From this hill side you could see the "city on a hill" referenced in Matthew 5:13-16. It was at this place that the fact that I was actually in the place where Jesus walked, talked and healed finally set in. He did so much ministry in such a short span of time. I pray that all of us will have as productive of a year as He did.

"When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law." Matthew 7:28-29

No comments: